Two Warp bags - Warp x Airbag Craftworks - preorder now
This collaboration exists as two models now available to pre-order through Bleep.
14.7 Bag - Warp x Airbag Craftworks - WARPDOT1.1
The 14.7 model carries up to 40 vinyl records and has additional room in an outer front pocket to hold further 20 x 7” singles, headphones, an iPad or other smaller items. Ideally suited to DJs or alternatively as a day to day / work bag.
19.4 Bag - Warp x Airbag Craftworks - WARPDOT1.2
The 19.4 model is a wider version with additional capacity for a 17" laptop. Ideally suited to DJs or as an overnight bag perfect for travelling and everyday use.
BAG BODY UPPER MATERIAL
- Black lightweight, waterproof, certified PA 66 Cordura® nylon with a high abrasion resistance (Made in Germany)
- Warm grey fine, water repellant PA / cotton (Made in Italy)
- Water repellant YKK zippers with 2 sliders
- Matt black coated metal carabiners & D-rings
- All tapes and bands made in Germany
- Heavy duty yarns
- Debossed leather Warp logo patch with detailing in Warp purple
- Leather zipper tags in Warp purple
- Adjustable shoulder strap with leather shoulder pad
- Shoulder pad leather debossed with A2 logo & Warp x Airbag Craftworks detail
- Doubleface heavy duty leather handles with hidden push button
- Soft cushioned back with pocket function
- Leather feet / stands with circle debossing
ADDITIONAL MODEL 19.4 FEATURE
- Inside laptop holder space for up to 17” laptops on the inside back of the bag.
- Handmade in Kleestadt, Germany
ABOUT AIRBAG CRAFTWORKS
Established fifteen years ago in Kleestadt, Germany, Airbag Craftworks was born out of a love of music and fashion. Founder and Creative Director Paul David Rollmann started Airbag Craftworks by designing bags for vinyl lovers by way of giving new life and purpose to defective air mattresses. Airbag production remains in Kleestadt, and distributes to selective shops around the world. In 2005 the A2 collection, with whom we present this collaboration, was born; A label focused on using high end, functional fabrics and combining classic and modern manufacturing techniques to produce apparel of the highest quality.